Be kind in your business
If you want to attract and keep more customers, there’s one thing you can do that will always bring some kind of benefit. Be kind.
Customers, prospects, strategic partners, employees and vendors all appreciate it. In addition, being kind has many benefits for you. Here are just seven –
- Acts of kindness release the body’s natural painkillers, the endorphins.
- The feeling of euphoria and subsequent peacefulness after performing an act of kindness is so common that it’s call a helper’s high.
- Helping others can minimize the effect of disease and other physical disorders.
- Acts of kindness have been proven to reverse feelings of depression, hostility and isolation. As a result, stress-related health problems often improve after you help someone else.
- The health benefits and sense of calm from an act of kindness return for hours or days after the event, whenever the act of kindness is remembered.
- Caring for other people in a positive relationship has been shown to improve the immune system.
- Acting kindly toward other people increases one’s sense of self-worth, optimism, and overall satisfaction in life.
(This list comes from Gary Chapam author of “Love as a Way of Life”)
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”
Feel free to share this post with anyone who might benefit. For a collection of sales tips, visit my website www.bruceharrott.com/tips